Monday, February 18, 2019

The Website is Active!

Hello again. The website is up and running, so please visit me at ...

www.pwmarcus.com 

I would truly appreciate a little help sharing my website, so feel free to send it along to friends and family looking for gifts for themselves or for that hard-to-buy-for family member or friend on their list. Every piece is one of a kind, and there are pendants, earrings, and bracelets to explore in the shop. There is a little taste of what I do on the Home page and, of course, the link back here to my blog. 

If you have been to the test site, be sure to use the real address above.

I will be rotating items every week or two and as items sell, so there will always be a few fresh pieces of jewelry to browse through in your spare time.  Enjoy!

Penny Ward Marcus



3 comments:

In an effort to reduce spam, comments are now being verified by me. Thanks!
PW Marcus