Sunday, February 24, 2019

Life in the Mountains

We have had a wild February up in Packwood. The snow is variable in the  mountains, depending on the snow line and your elevation, so that it can several feet where we are and hardly anything or even rain 4 miles down the road.  We didn't have a white Christmas this year, but we are making up for it now.  I guess that we are just getting our fair share now. At least the temps have been tolerable!


When I was younger, snow meant going skiing and sledding, possibly building a snowman and making snow angels, definitely a snowball fight with the neighbors and siblings. I still get excited when it snows, but that is combined now with the dread of shoveling, outages, and worry about being able taking care of my disabled family members. I hope we are out of the snow line for the rest of the winter!
One of my surface patterns
from last year.


The weather has kept me away from my studio this week. I plan to spend tomorrow working on the jewelry photos, getting new pieces up on the website, and making new things to post later. I can't wait to get back to it.  Since I am new to this, I would like to hear in the comments which pieces are your favorite at the moment. Just to see what is catching your eye.  You can see what has been up this week at The Shop (www.pwmarcus.com).  Here are a few things coming in for the next couple of weeks.

Cheers,
Penny



3 comments:

In an effort to reduce spam, comments are now being verified by me. Thanks!
PW Marcus