Friday, March 8, 2019

Warning: Bright Color Ahead

I have had color on my mind for the last week or so. Today, in particular, I was drawn to yellow and orange, bright, gotcha colors, and not so much shine as this winter. I still love the glittery, shiny stuff, but this week it was all about color, strong color or ways to make pastels look a bit more sophisticated.


I adore orange, but I don't feel comfortable wearing shirt that is orange. It's is nice to know I can use it in small doses as earrings or bracelets. It looks amazing with dark blues. It can also be just what a neutral khaki and white outfit needs. I have combined it with a brilliant sun yellow in a few pieces, and it reminds me of sunsets in the summer.


I have also been using some neutral backgrounds, pale green with some pearly shine with pattern on top. The pinks with black are appealing to me now, too. If you are a wearer of pink, there are some pale, shell-like colors that are toughened up a bit with the black line work on top.






How do you wear strong colors? Are you awash in black? No problem, they all look great against black, too. I spent years wearing black for concerts, so any opportunity to brighten it up a little bit was welcome. I would have definitely liked some of these fiery colors in my earrings for those evenings.  Come see more fun jewelry at www.pwmarcus.com.  New pieces are added weekly!




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks For shearing play online free games at my website : http://strikeforceheroes.net/

    ReplyDelete

In an effort to reduce spam, comments are now being verified by me. Thanks!
PW Marcus